Start your hair journey today!
Imagine you had to step out for a dinner party, but you don’t have enough time to get the right hairstyle. Enter, our wavy clip-in ponytail extensions made from premium quality hair. Within minutes, you can look effortlessly stylish and flaunt your wavy hair in front of your guests! It’s time to be playful with your hair!
Perfect Locks' Lace Clip-in Hair Extensions
feature the traditional lace-front style, used for centuries among wig makers
and extension aficionados. The high-quality lace material is light, breathable
and immensely durable—so you can wear your extensions with confidence knowing
that they won't tear easily or slip out of place when worn all day long. With
strong aluminum Flexxtech™ clips providing a secure fit, these extensions make
a great addition to any hairstyle.
Install Our Hair Extensions In 5 Simple Steps:
Step 1: Section Your Hair
Cleanly part your hair into temple-level sections. Tie or clip your hair up top to allow for an adequate working area.
Step 2: Backcomb Your Hair
Gently backcomb your hair with a fine-tooth brush to secure the sections of your clip-ins and make installation and styling easier.
Step 3: Start Clipping
Clip-in each clip to complete the installation of the section. Look in the mirror to see how clean your work is before moving on the next area.
Step 4: Go Section To Section
Install each section of your clip-in set in this fashion. Starting with the largest pieces in the back, ending with the two smallest 1-inch pieces on the sides.
Step 5: Style To Perfection
Blend your extensions by brushing your hair from top to bottom. Style to perfection using low to medium heat. And you’re done. Time to flaunt your hair with confidence!
Follow These Easy Steps To Keep Your Perfect Locks' Clip-in Hair Extensions Looking Their Best:
• Brush your extensions thoroughly before and after each use to remove tangles and knots.
• Style with low to medium heat and protect your hair with a heat protectant spray.
• Keep your extensions hydrated with shampoo and conditioner and let them air dry for best results.
• Prevent their tangling and matting by storing them flat, in a satin storage pouch, or hanging them.
• Avoid using hair spray or gel on your extensions as this can cause build-up and damage. Wash and condition them every 2 to 3 weeks or as needed with good hair care products.
• Remove your hair extensions before sleeping and be careful when swimming and playing active sports.
• Finally, regularly check the clips and make sure they are secure to ensure your Perfect Locks' extensions stay in place.
When it comes to washing your ponytail extensions, it's all about striking the perfect balance between keeping them clean and maintaining their longevity. While it may be tempting to wash them after every use, it's important to remember that over-washing can cause damage and shorten the lifespan of your extensions.
A general rule of thumb is to wash your ponytail extensions every 6-8 weeks, or as needed. This means that if you're using them frequently, you may need to wash them more often. But if you're using them less, you can stretch the time between washes.
We typically don't recommend sleeping with any type of clip-ins, as they can be easily removed. However, if you must, just make sure to tie your extension and natural hair into a loose braid before bedtime – this will help prevent tangling while you sleep. Additionally, keep clips facing up so they won’t get caught on your pillowcase while you’re tossing and turning during the night.
Perfect Locks lace clip-in extensions are suitable for most types of hair but are best for medium or coarse textures.